News

Shehu Sani attacks Buhari over insecurity in the North

ZINGTIE is organizing a FREE mentorship and training in any Tech skill of your choice. To participate, simply fill this form and we will contact you https://forms.gle/ezrzrxzVqW4mfcGo6

Shehu Sani, a former federal lawmakers, has blasted former President Muhammadu Buhari, charging his administration with unparalleled insecurity.

The lawmaker said as much on Sunday on his Instagram account.

Sani, who represented Southern Kaduna, charged that despite the high death toll under Buhari’s administration, northern stakeholders were remaining silent.

The former senator said that because the former president is from the North, people from that region who had previously found their voice had been silent from 2015 until 2023.

The activist calculated that 63,111 people had died during Buhari’s eight years in office.

His post reads, “Many of them kept quiet and condoned the bloodshed and kidnappings in the North for eight years.

“They called us all sorts of names in their efforts at defending failure. They ignored the corpses of their brothers and sisters and were more interested in defending their President.

“They were silent when about 63,111 persons were killed; double that number were kidnapped, including 1,680 students.

“They lost their voice because the person at the helm then was their kinsman. They found their voice today because the person at the helm now is not their kinsman.”

Please don’t forget to “Allow the notification” so you will be the first to get our gist when we publish it. 
Drop your comment in the section below, and don’t forget to share the post.

Jonathan Nwokpor

View Comments

Recent Posts

BREAKING: IGP withdraws invitation to Emir Sanusi

Keep up with the latest news and be part of our weekly giveaways and airtime…

4 hours ago

Police send strong warning against planned April 7 nationwide protest

Keep up with the latest news and be part of our weekly giveaways and airtime…

4 hours ago

Fallout of APC primaries: Chieftain Ibezi dumps party

Keep up with the latest news and be part of our weekly giveaways and airtime…

4 hours ago

2027: No vacancy in Aso Rock, Kaduna Govt House – Zango Kataf APC

Keep up with the latest news and be part of our weekly giveaways and airtime…

4 hours ago

Anambra guber: Ukachukwu floors Ozigbo to emerge APC flag bearer

Keep up with the latest news and be part of our weekly giveaways and airtime…

5 hours ago

Gov Otu discloses the plan of APC for Anambra

Keep up with the latest news and be part of our weekly giveaways and airtime…

5 hours ago